Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score. We can say that 65% of the stock firmware score comes from the RAM performance.
It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SoC and an Adreno 650 mobile GPU. Adding to its powerful chipset is the 6GB, 8GB to 12GB LPDDR5 (2750 Mhz) RAM along with 128GB to 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM. There is a Li-Polymer 4500mAh long-lasting battery, which provides 2 days of battery standby time.
- Pop the hood and you’ll find some powerful internals chugging the Black Shark 4 Pro along.
- The variable refresh rate can go up to 144 Hz and the touch sampling rate up to 720 Hz.
- We calculate the matrix for this segmentation using a performance result approach, where the data is obtained from several benchmark tools.
- We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro firmware and the supplementary instructions.
- It may seem like a very simple and self-explanatory procedure, but it’s not uncommon for users to make mistakes that cause them to have to replace their device every year or two.
Today in this article, I have shown you in detail how you can fix those problems. The USB Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone. You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware.
This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. XIAOMI BLACK SHARK Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. This website provides you a detailed information about factory reset, hard reset, soft reset, recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, etc.
- The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
- Both phones went on sale in China from 26 March, but we’ve had to wait a bit longer for it for a global launch.
- Now, the certification proves that the company isn’t playing with its fans and will really bring a cutting-edge charging tech.
- It starts at a relatively affordable S$790 for the 8GB/128GB version.
It’s okay for a few pictures and small videos, but as soon you start recording long videos, the processor gets a lot of data to process and starts to heat up. So Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro may stop recording video if it heats too much.